CORTLANDVILLE, N.Y. – Local firefighters have contained a blaze that started inside a garage at a home on Tower Road in Cortlandville Thursday afternoon.
[do_widget id= text-6 ]
Crews from the Cortlandville and McGraw fire departments were called to a reported structure fire inside a garage at a home on 1523 Tower Road at around 2 p.m. Thursday.
Firefighters arrived to find heavy smoke coming from inside the garage. No injuries were reported.
An exact cause of the fire hasn't been determined.
We will provide updates to this story as they become available.
[do_widget id= text-7 ]