SOLON, N.Y. – A lawnmower caught on fire inside a garage Tuesday morning in the town of Solon, according to emergency radio reports.
At around 12 p.m. Tuesday, the McGraw Fire Department was called to 4623 N. Tower Road for a lawnmower that had caught on fire. Minutes later, the fire was reported as fully involved.
No injuries have been reported.
[do_widget id= text-6 ]
The Cortlandville Fire Department, Cincinnatus Fire Department, Marathon Fire Department and Willet Fire Department have all sent manpower or tankers to the scene. The Marathon and Willet Fire Departments are on standby.
Cortland County's Fire Investigation Team was also called to the scene.
Check back for updates.
[do_widget id= text-7 ]