For today’s weather, forecasters are predicting potential showers and thunderstorms early in the afternoon going into the evening hours.
The morning will start by following yesterday’s nice weather, with partly sunny skies and moderate temperatures. There will be a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms starting around 2 p.m.
Temperatures will reach near 74 degrees and will drop to around 54 degrees in the evening.
Here is a look at the weather forecast coming into next week from the National Weather Service in Binghamton:
Sunday: Mostly cloudy, with a 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning and afternoon. Coming into the evening however, chances of showers will drop to 30 percent. Temperatures will reach at around 67 degrees and will then drop to the low 40s going into the evening.
Monday: Partly sunny, with a 40 percent chance of rain; along with a high near 57 degrees throughout the day and a low of near 40 degrees at night.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high of 63 degrees during the day. There will be a 30 percent chance of rain at night with temperatures dropping to about 48 degrees.
Wednesday: Partly sunny with high temperatures reaching at bout 72 degrees. Mostly cloudy going into the evening with a 50 percent chance of showers.
Thursday: Partly sunny with high temperatures reaching the mid 70s. Going into the late afternoon and evening, it will be partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of shows and thunderstorms, where temperatures will drop to the low 50s.
Friday: Mostly sunny with high temperatures reaching near 74 degrees.