For today's weather forecast, forecasters are anticipating a sunny day along with clear skies, with temperatures increasing to a high near 81 degrees.
There will be calm and refreshing southeast winds of up to five miles per hour throughout the afternoon.
Temperatures will then begin to decrease to around 60 degrees late in the evening.
Here is a look at the rest of this weekend's weather forecast along with the beginning of next week, according to the National Weather Service in Binghamton:
Saturday: Mostly sunny throughout the day, with temperatures reaching a high of around 83 degrees. It will then start to get partly cloudy in the middle of the afternoon, with there being a minimal 20 percent chance of precipitation in the evening. At night, temperatures will drop to a near 63 degrees.
Sunday: Mostly sunny, with temperatures increasing to around 84 degrees during the day. It will then start to get mostly cloudy in the afternoon, with there being a 30 percent chance of showers and possible thunderstorms in the evening. Temperatures will begin to decrease at night reaching a low near 65 degrees.
Monday: Partly cloudy, with there being a 40 percent chance of showers and possible thunderstorms during the day. Temperatures will reach a high of around 85 degrees during the day and drop to a near 65 degrees at night.
Tuesday: Partly cloudy, with there being a 60 percent chance of precipitation during the day. Chances of precipitation will decrease late in the evening to around 40 percent. Temperatures will reach a high near 83 degrees throughout the day and will drop to a low of about 63 degrees at night.
Wednesday: Mostly cloudy, with there being a 50 percent chance of showers and possible thunderstorms throughout the day. Temperatures will increase to around 78 degrees and decrease to a near 60 degrees at night.