SUNY Cortland students are now able to buy tickets to the once-in-a-lifetime Cortaca Jug 2019 game in MetLife Stadium. Ticket sales began today, Monday September 2.
Purchasing tickets on campus is the only way to get them for $15 and avoid service fees. A limited number of round-trip bus seats will be available to purchase for an additional $20. All sales are cash only.
- Dates: Monday, Sept. 2 through Friday, Sept. 6, and Monday, Sept. 9 through Friday, Sept. 13
- Times: 9 to 11 a.m. and 1:30 to 4 p.m. each day
- Location: Corey Union, Room 406
- Price: $15 for a ticket, an additional $20 for round-trip bus transportation
Students may buy up to five game tickets. Bus tickets are limited to one per SUNY Cortland student and one for a guest.
The Cortaca Jug game will be played on Saturday, Nov. 16 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J. Kickoff is 1 p.m.
Ticket sale terms:
- All game and bus ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Cash only.
- If you are looking to sit with a group of friends, please come together to purchase tickets, as all seats are assigned by sections.
- Game and bus tickets are first-come, first-served while supplies last.
- You must present your SUNY Cortland ID to purchase tickets.
Stadium and bus policies:
The following items are prohibited and will not be allowed on the bus or in the stadium:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bottles, cans or food
- Apparel with profanity or offensive slogans and/or pictures
- Artificial noisemakers
- Umbrellas, backpacks, bags, purses and pocketbooks per MetLife policies
- Banners, flags or signs attached to sticks or poles
- Charcoal grills
- Containers or coolers
- Pets of any kind
- Tobacco products
- Weapons of any kind
Charter buses also have policies to keep everyone on board safe. Please respect their rules. Stay seated while moving. No tobacco products, alcohol, drugs or weapons are allowed. Do not disturb the driver or other passengers.
Avoid conflicts and delays by reviewing the policies and regulations via the MetLife Stadium website: