For today's weather forecast, forecasters are anticipating a partly sunny day with there being a slight 30 percent chance of precipitation in the middle of the afternoon.
There will also be winds of up to 10 miles per hour throughout the day.
Temperatures will increase to a high of around 82 degrees during the day and will slowly begin to drop in the evening until reaching a near 63 degrees at night.
Here is a look at the beginning of next week's weather forecast, according to the National Weather Service in Binghamton:
Monday: Mostly cloudy with there being a 60 percent chance of precipitation throughout the day. Chances of precipitation will then decrease late in the evening to about 40 percent. Temperatures will reach a high of around 74 degrees during the day and drop to a near 53 degrees at night.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny throughout the day with there however still being a slight 30 percent chance of showers. Temperatures will increase to around 68 degrees during the day and decrease to a near 48 degrees at night.
Wednesday: Partly sunny throughout the day along with temperatures hitting a high of around 70 degrees. It will then slowly begin to become cloudy in the evening. Finally, temperatures will drop to a near 51 degrees at late at night.
Thursday: Partly sunny with there being a 30 percent chance of rain throughout the day. It will then begin to become cloudy in the evening with chances of precipitation increasing to about 40 percent. Temperatures will increase to a high of around 71 degrees during the day and drop to a near 47 degrees at night.