For today's weather forecast, forecasters are predicting a cloudy day with there being a 90 percent chance of showers in the morning that will last until the middle of the afternoon.
Along with these showers, there will also be southeast winds from a range of 10 to 17 miles per hour throughout the day.
Showers will most likely begin to diminish after 3 p.m. with there only being a slight 20 percent chance of precipitation in the evening.
Temperatures will be increasing to a near 61 degrees during the day and drop to a low of around 46 degrees at night.
Here is a look at the beginning of next week's weather forecast, according to the National Weather Service in Binghamton:
Monday: It will be a partly sunny day with temperatures reaching a high of around 55 degrees during the day. Skies will then keep themselves clear at night with temperatures decreasing to a near 38 degrees.
Tuesday: Mostly cloudy with temperatures reaching a high near 55 degrees throughout the day. Temperatures will then begin to drop in the evening until decreasing to a low of around 36 degrees at night.
Wednesday: Mostly cloudy with there being a 40 percent chance of showers during the day. Chances of precipitation will then increase to around 60 percent in the evening. Temperatures will be reaching a high near 57 degrees throughout the day and will then drop to a low of around 36 degrees at night.
Thursday: It will be a cloudy day with there being a 60 percent chance of showers throughout the day. Temperatures will increase to a high of around 55 degrees during the day and will decrease to a near 38 degrees at night.