This is a press release from Cortland County Clerk County Clerk Elizabeth Larkin.
The Cortland County DMV is now closed to in person transactions.
The following transactions will be accepted for drop off and pick up through the drive through window on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30am-12:30pm.
Payments are accepted by check only.
- Dealer transactions (include blank check)
- Person to person new registrations (include blank check)
- Registration renewals including vehicles, trailers, boats, etc (include check)
- License plate surrenders (check or cash)
Transactions that are dropped off will be available for pick up in one week.
The above transactions may also be mailed to:
112 River Street
Cortland, NY 13045
Transactions may also be dropped off at one of the blue DMV drop boxes located:
- Outside the Courthouse employee entrance
- Cortlandville Town Hall
- Homer Town Hall
- Old Marathon Town Hall