Press release from the Cortland Works Career Center.
With an abundance of caution and NEW HOURS, the Cortland Works Career Center at 99 Main Street, Cortland, NY will be reopening to the public on Monday, August 3, 2020 by APPOINTMENT ONLY to serve job seekers and businesses.
Services will continue to be provided virtually Monday – Friday as well.
Services to Customers – Re-Imagined/Re-Designed
- Cortland Works Career Center will be accepting appointments beginning Monday, August 3, 2020.
- Appointment times will be available from 9am – 4pm.
- Call (607) 756-7585 ext. 3235
- No Walk – ins will be permitted.
- No services related to Unemployment Claims (UI). For UI information please call (888)209-8124 or go online at www.labor.ny.gov.
- Customers are required to show ID to be admitted to the Career Center.
- Customers will be screened and temperatures will be taken upon entering the Career Center.
- Customers are required to wear a mask when entering the Career Center. If a customer is unwilling to wear a mask, they will be served remotely by telephone or email or other virtual means.
- Social Distancing will be adhered to at all times.
- Customers only will be allowed in the Career Center – no guests, no visitors, no children.