The Marathon Olympians competed in the Section IV Class D-3 Championship Meet on Wednesday.
According to Marathon Track & Field Head Coach & Athletic Director Todd James, final team results were not recorded “because the classes were broken up to reduce the size of the meet.”
Here are some individual results and highlights of both the Marathon boys’ and girls’ teams.
- Jacob Pixley- placed 1st in the 100 meter dash (Time- 12.25) and the 200 meter dash (Time- 26.27).
- Conor Holland- finished 1st in the high jump event (Result- 5’07”) and came in 3rd in the 400 meter dash (Time- 56.44).
- Gabriel Teeter- came in 2nd in the triple jump event (Result- 32’03”) and placed 6th in the 400 meter dash (Time- 59.03).
- Aidan Hafer- placed 6th in the 800 meter run (Time- 2:51.72).
- Gavin Labouf- came in 4th in the pole vault event (Result- 7’0”), placed 5th in the long jump event (Result- 14’09”), and finished 6th in the 200 meter dash (Time- 28.27).
- Thomas White- placed 3rd in the 3,200 meter run (Time- 13:18.55).
- Connor Brown- came in 6th in the shot put event (Result- 29’02”).
- Rylee Thomas- placed 2nd in the 1,500 meter run (Time- 6:45.28).
- Anna Hoyt- came in 3rd in the 400 meter dash (Time- 1:13.02).
- Emily Struempfler- finished 5th in the 800 meter run (Time- 2:59.51).
- Joslyn Homer- placed 6th in the shot put event (Result- 19’07.5”).