The City of Cortland Department of Public Works announced that its street paving projects will begin July 12.
City DPW will begin milling at Dunsmore Avenue, followed by:
- Broadway Avenue (between Tompkins Street and Pashley Drive)
- Maple Avenue and Lincoln Avenue (between Homer Avenue and Woodruff Street)
- Floral Avenue (from Madison Street to West Main Street)
- Westfield Park and Bellevue Avenue (between Edgemont Drive and Hillcrest Drive)
- Norma’s Way (one-way street from Floral Avenue to Hamlin Street)
According to the City DPW, the milling process will “take approximately two weeks.” Paving will begin in August.
Nic Dovi, City DPW superintendent, said the following streets will also receive curb work:
- The north end of Floral Avenue
- And the west ends of Lincoln Avenue and Floral Avenue
The City DPW is asking residents to not park in the street during the milling and paving processes.