The Cortland County Area Agency on Aging, in partnership with local pharmacies, is offering COVID-19 and flu vaccine clinics throughout the county.
The vaccine clinics are available for all ages. Walk-ins are welcome, but proof of insurance is required.
The list of locations for the vaccine clinics are as follows:
Friday, Sept. 30
- Scott Senior Club (Town of Scott), 6816 Route 41: 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Rural Services (Town of Cincinnatus), 2704 Lower Cincinnatus Rd.: 9-11 a.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 4
- United Methodist Church (Town of Virgil), 1194 Church St.: 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- United Methodist Church (Town of Truxton), 3670 State Route 13: 4-5 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 5
- Homer Town Hall, 31 N. Main St.: Noon to 1 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 6
- United Presbyterian Church (City of Cortland), 25 Church St.: 11 a.m. to Noon
Tuesday, Oct. 11
- Civic Center (Village of Marathon), 16 Brink St.: 3-4 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 13
- Lamont Library (Village of McGraw), 5 Main St.: 2:30-3:30 p.m.
For more information or questions, contact the County Area Agency on Aging at 607-753-5060 or [email protected]