Each school district within Cortland County approved their respective proposed budgets for the 2023-24 school year during the Board of Education (BOE) meetings that took place this past Monday.
Below are the results from each school. Communities will be able to vote on their respective school budget from noon to 9 p.m. May 16. The locations for the voting sites are also included.
Contact respective schools for more information.
- Total budget amount proposed: $54,508,998
- Community vote locations: Kaufman Center (Ward 1-8), Cortlandville Municipal Garage (Ward 12-14), and Virgil Town Hall (Ward 18 and 19)
- Total budget amount proposed: $47,195,532
- Community vote location: Homer High School
- Total budget amount proposed: $21,198,785
- Community vote location: CSE office in the Marathon Jr/Sr High School
- Total budget amount proposed: $16,282,995
- Community vote location: McGraw High School
- Total amount budget proposed: $17,968,722
- Community vote location: Cincinnatus High School