- Lake effect snow will develop late Sunday afternoon but is expected to taper off by early Sunday evening, forecasters said.
- Morning commuters should prepare for potentially icy roads, strong wind gusts, and poor visibility from scattered snow showers.
- We've compiled some of the best photos and videos that give a glimpse of Stella's impact on the Cortland area.
- Winter Storm Stella will likely go down as one of the biggest blizzards in upstate New York history.
- CORTLAND, N.Y. — A lake effect snow advisory has been issued for Cortland County until 7 p.m. Thursday. Lake-effect snow bands will develop between 4 ...
- The event brings more than 1,000 people to the Main Street area, giving restaurants and retailers a chance to show off their range of items.
Winter weather advisory in effect for Cortland County Tuesday morning; sleet, freezing rain expectedCORTLAND, N.Y. — A winter weather advisory will go into effect for Cortland County at 4 a.m. Tuesday and last through 10 a.m., according to ...
- It snowed for 51 consecutive hours in Cortland, beginning 8 a.m. Sunday and lasting through 11 a.m. Tuesday.