Press release from Tompkins Cortland Community College
Tompkins Cortland Community College is sponsoring a Community Job and Internship Fair on Thursday, October 20 from 2 to 6 p.m. on the main campus in Dryden. The fair is open to all community members and regional students.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with recruiters and representatives from dozens of local organizations and learn about part-time and full-time jobs, seasonal employment, and internship opportunities. For people looking for jobs, this fair will be a chance to connect with employers, grow networks, and apply for open positions. Even if people are not actively seeking new employments, this fair is a terrific opportunity to learn more about the employers in the region and the types of careers available.
Organizers advise attendees to bring printed copies of their resumes and to come prepared in business casual attire. Resume assistance is available at local Workforce NY Career Centers.
The Job and Internship Fair is sponsored by Ithaca Marriott Downtown on the Commons and Sciarabba Walker & Co., LLP.
Attending organizations include:
- Asthma & Allergy Associates PC
- Brewery Ardennes
- Cayuga Centers
- Cayuga Medical Associates
- CFCU Community Credit Union
- CFE, Inc
- Challenge Workforce Solutions
- Chemung Canal Trust Company
- Coddington Road Community Center
- Cornell University
- Finger Lakes Residential Center
- George Junior Republic UFSD
- Greater Ithaca Activities Center
- Gutchess Lumber Co., Inc.
- IBEW Local #241
- Ithaca Marriott Downtown on the Commons
- Lakeview Health Services
- NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities
- Paleontological Research Institution
- Rapid Response Monitoring Services
- Rural Health Network of South Central New York
- Sciarabba Walker & Co., LLP
- The Guthrie Clinic
- Tioga Hardwoods, Inc.
- Tompkins Community Action
- Tompkins Financial Corporation
- Town of Ulysses
- Transonic Systems, Inc
- Tully Hill Corporation d/b/a Tully Hill Treatment & Recovery