Press release from the Cortland County Health Department.
The Cortland County Health Department has confirmed four locations of potential exposure to a positive COVID-19 person at the locations listed. Members of the public who were at the following businesses on the days and times listed may have been exposed;
Garcia’s, 139 Main Street, Cortland, NY (employee)
- Friday, September 25: 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturday, September 26: 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Sunday, September 27: 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Thursday, October 1: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Friday, October 2: 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Monday, October 5: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Red Jug Pub, 31 Central Ave, Cortland, NY (employee)
- Tuesday, September 29: 8:00 pm to close
- Wednesday, September 30: 2:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturday, October 3: 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Sunday, October 4: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Sunday, October 4 through Monday, October 5: 8:00 pm to 3:00 am
Central City, 17 Central Ave, Cortland, NY (patron)
- Saturday, October 3: 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
AJ’s Diner, 202 Port Watson Street, Cortland NY (patron)
- Sunday, October 4: 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Anyone who may have been exposed at the locations listed should monitor themselves for symptoms of COVID-19 such as: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/ or diarrhea for 14 days after their potential exposure. If symptoms do develop, stay home and call your doctor for further guidance about testing. If you are elderly, have underlying medical conditions, or are immunocompromised, call your doctor early even if your illness is mild. In an emergency call 911.
It is important that residents remain diligent and continue to do their part to limit the spread of COVID-19. Please continue to protect yourself and others by wearing a face covering when you are out in public, maintain social distancing, wash your hands and stay home when ill. These guidelines are for all of our protection to stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
For more information, please visit https://www.cortland-co.org/432/Health-Department or call the Cortland County Health Department @ 607-758-5526.